Move your own way forever with the new Commuta e-Scooter, made by Cruzaa. Specifically designed for commuting and cruising. So, whether you are looking to use it on a daily basis to go to work or to just popping out for a cruise to your local shops, the Commuta e-Scooter is a perfect choice.
The long-life Lithium-Ion battery will give you up to 45Km between charges and the 350W Motor with 10-inch tyres will power your journey with speeds up to 25Km per hour.
The 3-second quick fold means you can easily store your scooter conveniently and the full 12 months warranty offers you peace of mind that you have a great service team backing you all the way.
|Dimensions||1083 x 420 x 1186mm|
|Top Speed||25 km/h (14.9 mph)|
|Total Distance/Max Range:||45km (28 miles)|
|Bluetooth with Speakers||No|
|Wheel Size||10″ Air Tyre|
|Rated Power||350W / 36V/10Ah|
|Water-Resistant||Yes – IP54|
|Digital LCD Display||Yes|
|Gears||3 Speed Gears|
|Disk Brake System||Yes|
|Holds A Max Weight Of||100 kg|
|Total Weight||17 kg|
- e-scooters should be used by one person at a time.
- do not tow anything using an e-scooter
- you are not allowed to use a mobile phone when using an e-scooter
- you may use a screen to display navigation information, but this must be set up prior to setting off
- always ensure bags or other small items you are carrying will not cause a danger to you or others around you – for example, never hang them from the handlebars
- you should not ride an e-scooter while drunk or otherwise intoxicated – you may be prosecuted under drink or drug driving laws as careless and dangerous driving offences also apply to users of e-scooters